Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Bacccckkkkk!


WOW! It's good to be back. I took a few months off because frankly, I had nothing to write about. These past few months have been filled with pain and not doing much of anything. This rainy weather today is making me ache but I refuse to let this run my life. I will and can be stronger. Mind over matter? Yes, that's what I'll chaulk it up to.


I've been in deep deep thought as my life has been turning and twisting. Many things have been happening and I've gotten off track.


I've been so uplifted lately. I'm happy. I've been singing. I'm finding out who I am again. My likes and dislikes...


I've figured out a lot about myself in the last few months.


1. I love working out. You leave the gym with so much energy! It's becoming 2nd nature.

2. I'm a very picky person. There are things that I would just accept. But I won't anymore. I like that new part of my life.

3. Things irk me that never did before. Being home from work has opened my eyes. I don't enjoy cleaning and cooking everyday for people that don't appreciate my work. I will clean the house and then 5 minutes later there are dishes in the sink, shit spilled or dropped all over the floor and so many other things. My cooking has always been just "alright." No more. I won't make anything special because it's never good enough.

4. I enjoy Facebook. I take it as a joke. I say anything and everything I can. I like to shock people. I love reconnecting with old friends. I express myself and write whatever I'm thinking at that moment.

5. Barak Obama gave me the chills 3 times during his speech last night. He is a powerful speaker and I look forward to seeing his ideas come to life.

6. My sister has become my sole confidant. I tell her everything and she never judges me. If I'm happy...she's happy. I love her.

7. No one can make you unhappy unless you let them. I refuse to be unhappy because you are. I won't let your problems be mine. I just want to be drama free and if you're trying to bring me down...you will go yourself cuz I'm not taking that trip with you.

8. I will be a better person.

9. I will remain strong

10. I am 40 and will not spend another day unhappy.

11. I have set goals for myself and will make sure they are in place very soon.

12. Positive thoughts brings positive actions.


That's all I have to say. I have been uplifted.


1 comment:

wildmary said...

That's ALL you have to say? That's a mouthful! It looks like a life plan! You go, girl.