Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bitch Betta' Have My Money!

It's no secret. I'm broke as hell. I used to work for a designer named Maurice Malone. I worked for him in the late 80's or early 90's when he was just breaking into the business. He had a warehouse loft downtown with nothing in it but bolts of material, 10 sewing machines and a very large cutting table. I went to work for him everyday for months.

He ran an ad for his jeans and leather coats in a magazine in the U.K. People would place their orders and I would sew the jackets and jeans. I worked and worked and never got paid.

Now Mr. Maurice Malone is very rich, lives in New York and married to a model. He makes furniture, eyeglasses, tons of clothing and is so couture now he can't stand himself.

He went to Oak Park High and graduated a year after I did.

I e-mailed him. Told him he owed me money. Since I couldn't get it back then I was wondering if I could have it now.

He wrote me back telling me "Do I remember you? hahahahah"

Ha Ha Ha hell! Nothing is funny about it. I wrote him back and included my address.

Bitch betta send my money! Not half - not some - but all MY money!

I'll let ya know how it worked out.

1 comment:

Dave said...

That's amazing. Like an episode of Ugly Betty or something. Do you have incriminating pics of him? That could help you get your money.