Friday, December 12, 2008

Prank Caller


Unlike some people...I love when people call me to play on the phone. I've had this little guy call me for the last 3 days now. He must be young because his voice has no bass in it yet. We've been having fun. Here is the latest of our conversations.

Him: It's me again. Want some phone sex?

Me: You sound like a girl. Are you sure your little pee-pee can get hard?

Him: I want to fuck you.

Me: Why me? What's wrong with your momma?

Him: If you hang up, you'll be a bitch.

Me: I am a bitch. (click)

I'm running out of things to say to this little brat. If I hang up he calls right back. If I talk to him he won't call back for a few hours.

He always calls restricted. I tell him to come on over I'm waiting on the porch for him. He doesn't know what to say back so he hangs up.

It was fun for awhile but it's getting tiring. He's just not old enough to have real phone sex.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Sorry, I'll stop calling then. :)