Saturday, November 8, 2008

Grown and Sassy



Briana thinks she's so grown up. She went from a skinny little goofy kid to a grown up 26 year old body 15 year old. At the Obama party a guy was asking Briana for her phone number. I turned around and asked him how old he is. He told me he was 21. I said "she's 15!" He laughed. I said "nothing's funny here unless you want to go to jail...then we'll laugh our asses off." He ran away.
Last night Briana went on a date. I wasn't home so she text messaged me asking if she could go. I said yes because they've been talking on the phone and seeing each other at school for awhile. I don't think any 15 year old boy is nice. What could a 15 year old boy want with a 15 year old girl? SEX! I wish I was home to see her get ready. I would have picked out her outfit.
A pair of big ole bloomers
One pair of oversized corduroys in brown
One undershirt
One turtleneck sweater 2 sizes too big in red
One long coat
A knit hat
A pair of work boots
Would that outfit would stop a 15 year old boy? I don't think so.
This is hard work. I don't like it. I wish she was fat and ugly. It would make things so much easier for me. It doesn't matter how much you talk to a 15 year old girl...she thinks she knows more.
She's sleeping right now. Her TV is on cartoons. The simple 2 year old cartoons. She can't sleep without them on. This is an awkward age. I'm glad I lived through them and I'm sure she will too.




1 comment:

wildmary said...

She is gorgeous. If she were my daughter I'd hide her away for another 15 years! Nah, she looks like a smart chic, she'll be ok!