Friday, November 21, 2008

Hairy

Women that have hairs in places that shouldn't have hairs. There are options.


Fingers: Pull them hairs out!
Tweezers: Cheap, easy to handle and you can store them in your purse.
Laser Hair Removal: Painful but burns the root. Expensive with the quickest results.
Electrolysis: Takes a few visits but with a little patience you can be hair free. Costly.
Nothing: Leave the hairs there and hope you don't grow a wart.

I've chosen Electrolysis. I was going to a woman that charges $1.00 a minute for the hair removal process. I've noticed a few hairs on my chinny chin chin and decided not to go with that look. I sit in the comfy chair, she turns the machine on, gets her magnify glass and turns up the power.

You will never see me move so fast. She sticks that needle in my hair follicle and I tighten up like a virgin on prom night. The pain is excruciating. Thank GOD I only have 7 hairs. If I had 8 I wouldn't be able to stand it. There is no pain like it. While sitting in the chair I'm thinking I would rather have quadruple bi-pass surgery awake.

Funny thing is I go to my next appointment with her. I would rather be electrocuted 7 times than have hairs on my chin.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

My favorite is the Brazilian wax, although I actually have 3 brazilian hairs in that particular region :)

Dave said...

Can you imagine scrotal hair removal. Me neither.

Alisa said...

I once got a hair where I didn't want it. A stick of dynamite took care of it nicely.