Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bebe -vs- My Kids





This picture right here is a picture of my heart. My baby. My joy and my pride. My shadow.


I have and love my kids to death but the kids are getting old and boring now.


Bebe is so cute and cuddly the kids used to be cute and cuddly but they have no interest in being my little babies now. They want to be known as young women.


Briana used to sit on my lap and fall asleep. Brandi used to lay in bed with me and go to sleep. Now they go in their rooms shut the door and it's good bye until the next day.


Bebe is always in my bed, always by my side and loves my attention.


When Brandi and I would go to the mall we would hold hands throughout the mall while we shopped. When we hold hands now people think we're lesbians.


Briana and I used to wake up early before anyone else and we'd sneek out and have breakfast together on the weekends...she sleeps until 12:00 p.m. now.


Bebe wakes up when I do, goes wherever I go and fits in my purse perfectly. If Bebe isn't allowed in a store then I don't go in.


The kids used to enjoy playing games, taking walks, and watching tv with me now they would rather be on the phone or computer.
Bebe still loves to play, loves walks and doesn't know what a computer is and doesn't have any friends to talk to on the phone.
I wish I could take away all of the distractions that took my daughters away and have them as snuggly little angels again.
I miss them being little Bebe's.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh crap.

That will never happen with MY daughter (though as I write, she is going on 45 minutes on a phone call with her friend Shannon. But at least it's a land line and not a cell phone. That counts for something, doesn't it?)

Anonymous said...

Partridge Creek Mall allows dogs in most of their stores. It is an open mall and dogs are always walking around people watching