Saturday, September 13, 2008

Take a Hike IKE


Remember a few days ago I told you that I love hurricanes and massive weather?
OH GOD I LIED! Go ahead and blame me for the high gas prices. It's all my fault. Well, don't just sit there - throw an egg at me.
I was up almost all night watching CNN and the reporters flying in the wind doing their reports. Tree trunks were flying by. A heavy metal garbage dumpster was floating away. They just stood there, trying their hardest to keep their hood on their heads. They were soaked to the bone. I sat there amazed at this idiot for being in the midst of Ike talking about "we are almost at the eye of the storm." Does that mean he's going to stand there for the 2nd half of the storm? Dummy. How much could he make a year? The people in their houses, hiding under the covers, windows being blown out and glass everywhere were scared 1/2 to death but this guy was standing outside, holding an electronic mic and the dumb camera man was wiping the lens every .2 seconds. I hope he's ok today. I'll tune in later to find out.
That Ike is causing me to stay home until October. That's when gas prices are supposed to come down. HA HA HA, LMAO, LOL @ supposed to come down. Go down to what? Gas prices should be like the terror alert color symbols.
Green = You can afford to have a little fun. Go out for a Sunday drive. Visit friends and take that little trip out of town.
Yellow = Go to work, visit a friend or two on the weekend. Take the family to Frankenmouth.
Orange = Car pool, come home, go grocery shopping and a movie.
Blue = Wait until your gas light comes on then put $5.00 in just in case someone has to be rushed to the emergency room.
Red = Quit work cuz you can't afford to drive on your car pool week. Walk everywhere and during the night check the neighbors garage for gas cans and empty them in your tank.
I'm at code red. My car is parked and will stay there. My car uses premium gas and according to today's gas prices I aint goin nowhere.
Food prices will be going up and the only people that will be flying anywhere will be the people that can afford to wipe their butts with $50.00 bills.
Today I went to Meijer for my weekly toilet paper run. $6.00 for 8 rolls of toilet paper. It's cheaper to wipe with a slice of cheese.

No comments: