Monday, September 15, 2008

CAKE!!!!!!!!



Cake is good. No, cake is GREAT! It's fun to make. Yummy to smell baking and delish to eat. I think we can all agree to that.

Our entire house is trying to lose weight. Still, I baked a cake today. I made it to test our strength. Oh hell...who am I kidding? I had a craving for a piece of butter cream cake with carmel frosting. I wanted to spoil everyone's diet because i'm selfish.

I had all of the stuff in the house already so why not? As I was mixing the stuff together...hating Betty Crocker and her ability to make a picture look so darn good. I wash hoping she was fat too.

Who's going to eat the first piece? Who's going to eat the most? Who's going off their diet first? Ha Ha...my game just began.

I lost first. Briana second. Bobby didn't really cheat on his diet that much since he took a small slice but he still put it to his lips. Opened his mouth and chewed. He swallowed. Not so tough after all.

Brandi was at work. Before work she puts on her workout tape. Get's on her big excercise ball and does her 30 minute workout. She watches what she eats. She has been doing good. She came home from work. Her dinner neatly placed in the fridge for her. When she saw the cake her eyes got big. I watched her. Waiting. Is she going to do it? Nah, she's been doing so well.

She sat at the kitchen table still eyeing the cake. "Pam, I want a treadmill for Christmas." She said. "I said "where are you going to put it?" She said "in my room." I told her there wasn't any room. She said "I really want a treadmill! I've been doing so good on my diet. A treadmill will help me and I want one." "You'll use it as a clothing rack after a week." I told her. "No I won't." She said. "I want some cake really bad but I'm not going to give in." Brandi said before I left the room. When I went back in the kitchen there was Brandi, with a slice of cake on her plate. "Pam, do we have any Ice Cream?"

I know...I'm a bad mom.

The cake is now gone. All of it eaten. The entire cake. Not a crumb left. The entire house is mad at me.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Ouch. I felt my hips grow just now. The only reason you are mean is that you didn't bake that very cake when you came to visit us.

I suggest you rethink that the next time you decide to hop on the Megabus.