Thursday, September 18, 2008

Is anyone out there?


This might be my last blog entry.
Seems like my sister Alisa and my friend Darlene are the only people that read it.
I feel like I'm writing for nothing.
I'm not the type to entertain only 2 people. I need a crowd. I need feedback.
So, if you're reading my blog. Please make a comment. Make me feel special. If you don't know how to leave a comment...learn. There is a help box on this site. Use it!
Leave your name when/if you write a comment.
Are the things I write boring, dumb or fun? I don't know because there isn't anyone telling me anything.
I feel like prune juice. It's on the shelf but everyone passes it by.

8 comments:

Alisa said...

Your blog is hilarious, side-splitting and uproariously funny. I mean it. If you went out of the blogging business I'd be crushed. Please don't stop. I am your biggest fan. And you have to listen to your biggest fan.

Dave said...

I'm here, lurking in the shadows! I read it, you're on my RSS list!

Dave said...

P.S. I get very few comments on my blog too. I think people feel funny about it.

Dennis said...

I'll comment on yours if you comment on mine.

I'm a friend of Alisa's friend Dave.

Unknown said...

Pamela Larkin, Please listen to me do not I repeat do NOT stop doing your thing. Your so entertaining when you write about your day to day life. I love reading your blog everyday. PLEASE DONT STOP!!

Anonymous said...

keep writing I'm learning alot about you and life

Auntie

Alisa said...

Wait a minute here, Auntie, you can comment on Pam's blog but not on mine??? WHASSUP WITH THAT??????

Anonymous said...

hi pam do not stop writing your blogs they are fun and keep me entertained!!!!☻☺♥