Monday, October 20, 2008

Guys- Please Tell Me This Isn't You!




Guys, are you guilty of any of the following behavioral blunders?

-You order foreign dishes in an accent

-You have a downloaded ring tone

-You wave someone along even though they have the right of way

-You put your Blackberry on the table when you sit down at a restaurant

-You talk baby talk to your wife/girlfriend

-You order "off-menu"

-You say "My bad"

-You say "we're pregnant"

-You make a show out of tasting wine

-You don't wash last night's admission stamp off your hand

-You use abbreviations like "TBD, ASAP and BDF in conversations and sign off e-mails with "thx" or "cheers"

-You say "I need my Starbucks"

-You refer to the woman you're casually hooking up with as a "friend with benefits"

-You call friends and colleagues by their last names

-You include the names of your kids and pets in your home outgoing message

-You refer to money as "Benjamins" "dead presidents" "ducats" or "coin"

-You bitch about your contractor at parties

-You half tuck your shirt

-You're a Caucasian with a tattoo in asian lettering

-You Evite

-You pretend to like country music

-You use a Bluetooth headset

3 comments:

Dennis said...

I loved my tattoo till the guy serving me Dim Sum at Kow Lune translated it for me. It said that I was the woman in a gay relationship :)

You've been very prolific with your postings lately.

Dave said...

Dennis orders off menu every time, just for the heck of it.

And I must admit I have a downloaded ring tone: "The Emperor's March" from Star Wars that I use for when Zach calls me.

Alisa said...

You're not too picky, are you?
I have to admit, though, the "we're pregnant" thing does get to me. Yes, you got me pregnant, but when you have to eat crackers to stave off your nausea and gain 100 pounds of water along with me, then you can say, "We."