Friday, October 3, 2008

Old Friends


When boys were "ewwwy gross" I had a boy friend. He was cool. He was fun.
He wasn't my "Boyfriend." Just a friend that was a boy and I hung out with him all day yesterday. His name is Brian Silverman. We spent 4 hours in the car driving to an Obama Rally together. We drove to East Lansing then to Saginaw then almost to Clinton Township but it started raining. We had a wonderful time together. We talked and talked like we haven't seen each other in 25 years. Maybe it's because we haven't seen each other in 25 years. He looks GREAT! Tall, buff, bald (by choice), slightly unshaven, and tattooed from his head down to...oh I don't know how far down his tattoos go...I told you he was just my friend.
He's a very positive person. Not complaining once. Listening to everything I had to say which a good friend always does. He's been here and there. Working at jobs he liked. Traveling and meeting people. He has a lot to say. Lots of wisdom to share. He's funny and has a great personality.
During our long car ride he taught me some very vital information. It's too long to post on here plus...it's none of your business. I can say that our car ride has made me a better more positive person.
He asked about everyone that grew up on the block and wants to get in touch with you. If you're interested contact him. He would love to hear from you.

No comments: