Monday, October 20, 2008

Quit Stealing my Underwear

When staying in a youth hostel you can send your clothes to get washed two times a week. In Israel we sent our clothes to get washed. It took 2 days to get them back. One time I sent shirts, shorts, socks and underwear to the laundry. You put your stuff in a big bag, write your name on it and wait. I'm still waiting.
My clothes came back. I got back one pair of underwear, two shirts and a pair of shorts. No socks. They stole my clothes. They love American's clothes.
By the end of my trip I didn't even need a suitcase to carry my one pair of underwear in and the clothes that were on my back. Everywhere we went someone would steal our clothes. That poor one pair of underwear that was left was washed in the sink and dried within eyesight at night.

No comments: